- First, you need a date.
- Then you need a NJ Wedding or Civil Union license (if one of you lives here, you apply in your town of residence, at the clerk's office or health department. If you are both from another state, you'll go to the town where you're getting married). Click here for the official info.
- Then you need a place to get married in NJ.
- Then you need two witnesses who will watch the ceremony and sign the license.
- Then you need one of us. (New Jersey doesn't have a Justice of the Peace option, but we're very happy to do civil and non-religious ceremonies.)
- And maybe you need a great photographer like Dan Epstein or Allan Reider
- Or a great little wedding dress, a cool tiny wedding cake, or a beautiful bridal bouquet; check out our fave pros!
That's it! How easy is that?
Call us! Text us! Email us! We'll make it happen! 201-563-5544 Celia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter Great tips for wedding ceremonies, big and small!